You've probably heard of black and white rhinos. But if you've ever seen one, you'll know that rhinos are actually earthy coloured. The terms black and white are based on a mishearing of the German word weid for the Square-lipped (white) Rhino which, as its name suggests, has a broad mouth for chewing grass as opposed to the hooked -lipped (black) rhino which has a more delicate mouth for tearing leaves from trees.
- Measures 15 x 15 cm (6 x 6 inches) when closed
- Blank inside for your own message
- Image wraps around back and front of card
- Printed on 300 gram art card with a silky finish
- Packaged in cellophane with white envelope